My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Monday, March 07, 2005

"B" "L" "A" "C" "K"

Black was as good as white, or wait, is it Black is as good as Black?After a lot of rave reviews and the hype, which added to my frustration of not getting Black tickets(I mean white tickets for the movie "Black"), I ended up in Sathyam yesterday. The movie went on for 2 hrs & I have to tell a few things which I liked a lot in the movie.
1. The way Mitchell dances - as she has been blind, she wouldn't have known how a gud dance will actually look. But I thought the movie also made a point that dance is something which u don't learn by seeing others, but one that comes out from heart and expresses itself by the movements of the body.
2. The plain face of Mitchell which appears like a blank white paper but actually tells out a lot when her sister requests her not to spoil her engagement party.
3. The small girl who acted as Mitchell in young age
4. And last but not the least Mitchell's mom.
BLACK WAS WHITE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that u will say something about me, just as a privileage that this guy also came along with me ... but u haven't .. n e way ... never mind ... Black is a tremendous movie ... ;-)

Enthu

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that u will say something about me, just as a privileage that this guy also came along with me ... but u haven't .. n e way ... never mind ... Black is a tremendous movie ... ;-)

Enthu

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:37:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Just as a line somewhere wud b less. Some day I will write in a blog, there was different guy, who sent me his foto & said, "Second from left". Will publish with the foto.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home