My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Joys of Life

Well, I was thinking what made me feel happy. Numerous things & occasions.....
when something gud(or what I think is gud ) happens to me,
when something gud happens to the persons I like,
whenever I do something which others can't,
when I finish tasks well ahead of others,
when I get thru in some competition,
when I get to use something first(I still remember how a few months ago, me & my sis quarrelled as to who will sit first in the newly bought chair),
when Mom accepts that I have done some work properly,
when Dad says I have cooked better than mom:-),
when my sis has to depend on me for something,
when I got something which I have desired for long,
when I get a place to sit in a crowded bus,
when I get a movie ticket for my fav. star's movie,
when TV telecasts my fav. song,
when I am driving my Scooty,
when I am working in my system,
when I get praised for something,
when I get a bar of chocolate,
when my program compiles & executes in the first time itself,
when somebody I know mails me,
when somebody comments in my blog,
when I get a red color dress,
when I get a phone call,
when Indian cricket team wins in a match,
and when somebody listens to me, of course..........




8 Comments:

Blogger Arvind Sharma said...

Just the smallest of the list that I could do to make you feel happy;)

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 2:54:00 pm  
Blogger Parthiban said...

I am only wondering why the string "Sharukh" is not there in the list...is my "Find" program failing?

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:37:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Fav star is a variable which has the constant value Sharukh

Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:47:00 am  
Blogger Gokul S said...

okay...one more reason for joy.

Friday, December 24, 2004 6:11:00 pm  
Blogger Prasanna SV said...

Here it goes. Making you happy seems simpler. Btw, is this list complete?

Saturday, December 25, 2004 7:00:00 pm  
Blogger Anand said...

Happy to know that I also made you happy by commenting here :) btw, how long did you think to write this post..sometimes list may be incomplete... I feel this should be a dynamic list with only an add method which is a function of time....

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 12:18:00 am  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Thanx for all those who wrote comments.
As some of u have asked, this is an incomplete list, that will grow with ages along with me, in every step of life.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:59:00 am  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Hey, Product of "Intelligent Design" welcome to my blog!
"joy and passion on this page that is endearing and charming to read and relish"
Wow! U have made my day!

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home