My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Monday, November 29, 2004

This weekend

This Saturday started well, with me waking up at 2 PM in the afternoon. Then returned from dance class and was full of excitement because I had tickets for "Veer Zaara" show, the next day. After a lot of fun in the hostel, discussing from Kumudam to Women's era, from TNagar to Texas, and from Nail care to Hair care(well, that happens when there are many beauticians in ur hostel), we settled down in the TV room for "Dil Hai Tumhara" - because Hindi and English are the only common languages in hostel as girls are from Noida, Delhi, Kolkata, Andhra, Kerala, Bangalore, Cuddapah, Malaysia and a few from Tamilnadu too.One by one, all friends retired to bed, because the one-to-one love in the movie, became love triangle, and then rectangle and atlast entangled. So I was left alone there thinking abt a solution and the director too had the same solution as mine.
By the time I slept, it was 2.30 AM.The next day me, Srimathi and Haseena landed in Sathyam theatre leaving back Elizabeth & feeling sorry for her as she cudn't join us because of her exams. There the supposed to be 11 AM show started at 11.20 AM.The movie ended up making my handkerchief fully wet & my eyes entirely dry. Not that all movies make me cry (Exception: Sharukh movies), but this made my mind very heavy. Wonderful movie but had a subtle feeling that any young actress could have taken up the role of Preity Zinta or her makeup could have been reduced a bit. After seeing movies of violence, whenever a Indopak subject is considered in a movie, this movie reminded that Pak was after all a child of India.

2 Comments:

Blogger Parthiban said...

Fathi, ur language is cool and poem-like! TNagar to Texas...rectangle - entangle...great! Keep going!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sry i have seen none of the movies u refer to! but parthi seems to be an admirer of poetry.. Why did i say this now? Since Fathima's big on detection.. i'll give one clue and set things into action: all about a "date";-)

Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home