My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Monday, November 29, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to my blog site. Have a good day.
I have always thought of writing blogs. The urge started after I got a mail from my favourite rediffmail.com that I can write blogs. But then when I saw the spontaneity in most of the blogs written by others, I shed the thought of writing a blog, because I have the habit of editing whatever I write, thereby making out a precise form of the original version. But however it is, why not just do it? So here comes my first blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reading this one as the last!How Ironic!

How can u be sure that others did not refine their own posts? But it really does not matter.. Everything needs to be refined...Just as in the song by savage garden.. "the sun should never set on an argument(discussion)".. let it evolve...

Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home