My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sweetest of birthday wishes!

I have seen many blogposts, where in, the author says that it is her/his birthday and the wishes start pouring in. Even I call up friends on my birthday and say, "Hey its my birthday today! Why dint u greet me?"

But Munch(Well, her name is Manju) took me by surprise.
Today, I visited her blog(She had also sent a mail and e-greeting on my birthday - some one week back) and what did I see there? A blogpost posted on the day of my birthday with a few words about me.

Thanks again Munch! You have made my day...sorry year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!
how i want my b day will be forgotten.
hey... the rest of us are here for all days u know. (and that never gets mentioned... :P )

Happy birthday(belated) and a happy day (as always) :)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:34:00 pm  
Blogger Parthiban said...

Wow! I too have some friends who call on their birthday and say "Hey its my birthday today! Why dint u greet me?". Great people they are. Good that you are also one.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey come on..dear..u r such a sweetu..
its my pleasure..!!

* hugs n kisses *

Thursday, January 18, 2007 1:18:00 am  
Blogger reetuashwin said...

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes Fathi...
Hope u had a great day!!!..

Wish u a Pleasant & Adventurous Journey Ahead in new year... :)

Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home