My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Monday, July 10, 2006

Has this happened to you?

1. You are dining in a star hotel(where you use multiple plates). And the waiter takes off your plate, before you are done with the contents of the plate, without even asking you.

2. You get into a bus asking the driver if it goes via a particular place, only to be told by the conductor(after you get into the bus and it has started) that the bus wont go that way.

3. You come across book titled "How to walk in High heels" in management books section of a bookshop.

4. You find kids behave better than you.

5. You greet the birthday baby on the wrong day.


P.S: "How to walk in High heels" - The price of the book was about Rs.750+. Well, I initially thought this was yet another book that will go into the kitty of participants of beauty pageants.But found out that the book was all about Self Help, Inspiration, Improvement,etc. Consoling myself, I made up my mind not to form an opinion in first sight. Anyway, found another book,"All about Wearing High Heels: For Girls/Women " which comes under the category of Beauty and Fashion.

6 Comments:

Blogger csy0182 said...

I found snapshots from hell in the management section @landmark

Have you ever walked into a classroom towards the end of an hour which u skipped thinking that this was the nex t hour?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other than point three i have experienced the other things(more or less ;)..

Hey Q! what is wrong with you? I thought you were beyond help... I mean you could always help yourself.. so why are going for a book now? TRying High Heels? Is that why?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:21:00 am  
Blogger Parthiban said...

(5). I have never greeted a baby on a birthday. :-(

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:38:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Chaos, I have heard that Snapshots from Hell is a mgmt book. But anyway, from the title I wud have placed it in Religious books.
And I dint bunk classes and hence dint come across such a situation:-). Nearly 100% attendance in college. Took only 3 days leave in my entire college life.


Iris, I was looking into mgmt section. Dint go in search of High heels book. Anyway, I am already at ease walking with high heels. But heard it will give back ache and it is not suitable for running:-). So just quit wearing them.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:55:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Parthi, I know abt ur memory power. So no comments.
Or r u trying to say that u have never seen a less than one-day old baby.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:57:00 pm  
Blogger smiley said...

except for no 3 have experienced most of them. will check out walking on high heels and let u know :)

Friday, July 14, 2006 7:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home