My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Simi, Rekha and Nach Baliye-2

I have seen N number of interviews of famous personalities. Somehow or the other, they bore me a lot. But couple of days ago, I happened to see "Rendezvous with Simi Garewell" where Simi interviewed Rekha. I really liked the way it went on - be it the research the team has done bfore the interview, Simi's style of bringing up the questions, the way Rekha spoke without much ado. It was Fabulous.

One more programme, I have nearly fallen in love with, is Nach Baliye2 in Star One. I was lucky that I saw the re-telecast of all the previous episodes on one day(All the episodes were re-telecasted 2 weeks ago - it took the whole day). Hats off to the comments by judges, patient choreographers and the amateur participants(One cannot call them amateur dancers anymore), who r getting toned up with every episode. Its worth a opportunity. I really envy the participants. But the dance of Malaika last week was a great disappointment. She, being one of the judges and Saroj Khan being the choreographer - I expected a lot from her.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds Greek to me :)
hey, what happened to the dance blog?

Monday, November 20, 2006 5:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am missing those Indian stuffs yaar..
saw Nach baliye 1..when i was there.. used to love it..
y no posts for longgg??

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:15:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it as good as kalakka povadhu yaaru? can it come closer?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:45:00 pm  
Blogger Vinesh said...

I don't like dance programmes that much. Simi Garewall I used to watch, until Cyrus came up with his spoof Simi Girebaal!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 1:01:00 pm  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

It pays to check out the blog regularly! :-)

Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:14:00 am  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Anon(Sojourner)- Dance blog- its there. Hibernating.

Munch, I missed Nach Baliye1.

Anon(Parthi) - Kalakka Povadhu yaaru is similar to "The Great Indian Laughter Challenge" in Star One.

Vinesh, Cyrus shud b jealous.

Thx Jinguchakka

Monday, November 27, 2006 4:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home