My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Friday, July 21, 2006

With Idiot box

After a long time, I am getting glued to the hostel's idiot box. My all time favourites are "Rangoli" in DD, "Tu Tu Main Main" which was earlier telecasted in Star Plus and now in Star Utsav.

Just going back, I wonder how my taste has changed through times. I used to watch Detective serials("Reporter" starring Shekhar Suman, "Suraag" starring Soodesh Berry, "Tehkikaat",etc. in DD) and serials related to ghosts and spirits(Eg: "Aap Beethi" in DD). Nowadays, I am getting more inclined towards comedy. My current favourites are "Mr. Bean" in Pogo and "Office Office" in Sab TV. Well, I am laughing my heart out sitting in the ground floor of the hostel watching these and girls passing by have decided to better stay away from me. They are not daring to come near me and the TV to change the channel :-).What a pleasure!!!

Not to forget what happened 2 days back:

A girl:
Whatz today's dinner?
I hear as: What is that u r watching?
Me: Mr. Bean
The girl: Oh! Rice today?
Me: Oh, no. I said Mr. Bean.
The girl:...........
Me(to myself): Y doesn't she have a look at the TV herself ???!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fathi.. U.. U ... joked!! U jokked!! : ))
Seriously... I was a laughable joke :)
good one!

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean "It" was a laughable joke:)

Friday, July 21, 2006 7:34:00 pm  
Blogger Vinesh said...

Haha, I used to watch Tu Tu Main Main in thamizh on DD-2

Neeya Naana!!

I remember how Diruba would go "Koki Maaaaaa" :-D

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:21:00 am  
Blogger Parthiban said...

Good news that u r watching some lively stuff than learning abt the name of SRK's pets. Good! But this mus t be a universal phenomenon, because even I have started watching Friends and Seinfeld in StarWorld.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 1:08:00 pm  
Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Dude! I thought you have stopped blogging. Coming here after quite a while and I get to read 3 new posts! :-)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:35:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The idiot box can be quite a passion-depends upon what you are watching.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:13:00 pm  
Blogger Rams said...

suraag...that was the name i was trying to get outta my head for quite sometime last week, unsuccessfully...thanks for that :)

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:30:00 am  
Blogger smiley said...

after mr.bean... takashis castle... and then gags...
u will continue this order when u have kids.
u wont be able to turn TV to another channel :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post! First time in ur blog. Just wanted to say, I nJoyed reading ur posts.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 5:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Bean is very good indeed..even i wudn't take my eyes off the screen when i watch it !!

~Munch

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:57:00 pm  
Blogger Ekta said...

its been a while since i watched anything sensible on tv!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home