My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What did I do?

I read a novel.
I went to office.
I washed my clothes.
I cleaned up my room.
I spoke to friends.
I updated my blog.
I commented on others' blogs.

I did nothing of the above for the past four days. I was at home;-).
Lots of work to catch up. I hope I will b a sleeping blogger for the next two weeks. So, this is to say "plz don't b disheartened if u miss my comments" ;-))

4 Comments:

Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Lots of work? Great! you "hope" to be a sleeping blogger? It looks like it's your wish. ;-)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:39:00 pm  
Blogger JK said...

Good show…

But I would recommend you think in a different way. Like, what have you done today, something that makes you reach ur destiny..?

Think about it..
good Blogs..
JK

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:39:00 am  
Blogger expertdabbler said...

ada ada evlo poruppana ponnu:)
anyway come back soon:)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:22:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Jinguchakka, yeah, I am hoping.

JK Velu, I will try to b optimistic.

Dank u Prabu Karthik

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home