My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Friday, July 01, 2005

Evolution of Poetry Stage -2

This was written sometime back.

Vazhi mel vizhi vaithu kaathirunden.....
Vallavan varavillai enai azhaika.....
F5 mel viral vaithu Kaathirunden.....
Vandhathe oru mail ennakkaaga....................

Is this the following:

Eyes on the path....
No one to take me....
Finger on F5....
Came a mail to me....

Sounds really awful!

So conclusion:
Poetry style of Tamil and English are different. So decided no messing up anymore in the name of translation.

5 Comments:

Blogger monu said...

sooper!!!

Friday, July 01, 2005 2:25:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Monu,
Nandri! Meendum varuga!

Friday, July 01, 2005 2:38:00 pm  
Blogger ioiio said...

yeah..true..
Gr8 when i read it in tamil
Bad when I read it in english (to say the least)

Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romba nalla Kavithai. I think u shd keep goin more. Will wait for stage 3. Many more function keys are there give it a try :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:18:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

Thank u every1. Will go to stage 3 soon.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 12:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home