My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Lockdown Diaries - Part I

2.5 yr old (Dear Daughter) & 4 yr old (Dear Son)

SCENE 1:

DS: Daddy... She did it (some mischief)

Hubby: Call her... (Loudly calling my daughter) Come here!

DD: (Rushing to the home office room, sitting in front of laptop, busily typing keys) I am working...

(Now where did she get this from????!!!)

__________________________

SCENE 2:

Around 11 AM:

DD: Daddy.... Chocolate.

Hubby: You already had one in the morning

DD(Whining now): Chocolate......

Hubby: Ok, let us ask Mommy if she will let you have another one(Very intelligent! Trying to make me the bad parent)

DD: Mommy is Jijjuing(sleeping)

Hubby: Oh, at this time? let us check if she is really sleeping(walking towards bedroom)

DD: No, don't go

__________________________

SCENE 3:

Me eating my lunch

(My son who has toy kitchens and upturned one sterlite plastic container box acting as a third gas stove)

DS: I have (kept) cooker on the stove... Keep an eye... Call me if it is burning

(Comes back and gives a toy phone) Here you go... Call me if it is urgent emergency(!!!!)... ok, here are the instructions (gives me a mouse pad which actually appears like a printed pamphlet)

Goes to another room, tries calling me on phone, "Hello...is it burning?"

__________________________ SCENE 4:

My Mom Facetiming on iPad drawing shapes and alphabets and trying to engage my kids

After 5 minutes, DS: I need a break now

DD got upset that my mom praised my DS and walked out of the call

__________________________

SCENE 5:

DS on zoom meeting with teachers showing him pictures of bird and asking the class to name them by showing the cards again

(DS wasn't concentrating so I know he wont know it) but nevertheless raises hands when card is shown

Me(Surprised): Do you know the bird name?

DS: (looking at me with a blank face)

Me: Why did you raise your hand?

DS: I was combing my hair (??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home