My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Has this ever happened to you?

If you are an ardent book reader, and there was this one book which left you with a great satisfaction, as if it answered all your queries, and despite that you are wondering, if there was a sequel ;  And all of a sudden, this book's authors informs you personally(comment in a blog post - ain't it personal message or have they developed bots for this too) that he/she has written a sequel....

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

So humbled, I am running out of words... I haven't read the sequel yet., compared Infibeam and Flipkart prices and ordered it...Keep guessing the book name until I read it...

On other note, few books I am done with:
  • White Tiger by Aravind Adiga  (Good read..truth is always bitter)
  • The Oath of Vayuputras by  Amish (Good ending...Hope he had written about few other things - as to why people started associating only Ganges from Lord Shiva's locks,  about the serpent around his neck, and about the crescent moon on his head, etc from the viewpoint of the story)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

so how was "Escape from Harem" ?

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 7:26:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

To be honest, I felt that the author had collected facts to write a third book in the series but was told to fill it all in and close in limited pages within second book.

Book was better than many others but not up to the benchmark set by the first!

Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home