My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

Movie week

Watched Page 3 (Zoom TV) and Traffic Signal(Set Max).

Page 3 showcased the reality of the top class and Traffic Signal showcased the reality of lower class, both the uglier and sad part of reality. Huh! These kinda movies make me very depressing. I dont want to watch this genre!


Managed to get "Chak De India" morning show ticket in Rex theatre yesterday!
I have been an ardent SRK fan for long and I feel this is his best movie till date and the best character he played so far.
Not even a single dialogue can be afforded to be missed. They ought to be remembered in daily life.
Apart from Kabir Khan, my favourites are Komal Chautala, Balbir, Preeti Sabarwal, Bindia Naik,Shuklaji in the given order.
Though Bindia's character was a bit negative, I liked the way she took up her opportunity and didn't hold up on to useless ego, when she had to play her part in a crucial match.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eventhough u dont like those kind of films but, I feel that this kind of films makes you to realise how importance of the human kind is. Afterall the money is does all these variations.

Monday, September 17, 2007 11:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home