My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Re-cap

Its nearly five months since I have been actively writing. Was I too busy to write, did I run out of ideas, or, did I just get bored of writing? None of these. Too many things seemed to be happening around me and in the world, that I was getting drifted along the whirl, rather than holding on to my position.

Just to have a re-cap, let me look at things, irrespective of whether they are important or silly, but worth recollecting, if I look back into this post few years later.

Completed my one more revolution around the sun last month.

Been watching a lot of movies(old and new) of late - Thanks to Moserbaer, cable TV and Hitec theatre - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi(Good one - well it has SRK in it. One time watch though), Astitva(Must Watch and Neat. *****. When Astitva movie released years ago, I had fallen in love with the song "Mein thi, Main hoon, Main Rahoongi...". Tabu is just amazing),Khwaish, Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam, Ugly Aur Pagli, Phoonkh(Not Scary as advertised. But a good one), Princess Dairies (Sweet), Ghajini (Tamil version was better. Surya looked more human), Yuuvraaj (Disaster! Sallu's crying on full screen....Yuck! Anil Kapoor and Katrina were good) , Jodhaa Akbar (Hrithik's performance is good. I liked the movie overall). Yet to watch Slumdog Millionaire, Billu, Arundathi, Raaz - The Mystery Continues ....

AR Rahman is a genius. I couldn't stop loving "Tu Meri Dost Hai..."(Yuuvraaj), "Tu Muskura..."(Yuuvraaj), "Masakkali..."(Delhi-6).

Got a new cellphone (Nokia 1650)

Moved to new house and came the very emotional decision making situation of segregating a lot of things from nursery rhyme books, grammar books, Hindi Manohar Kahaniyaan, first rank batches got in school(with the rusted safety pins intact), compass, mini drafter, 2H 2B pencils used in Engg Drawing, mom's M.Sc. record note, Huckleberry Finn, Laurel and Hardy, old floppy discs, floppy holders, Gokulam magazine in which my story was published once - I don't know how they can be termed "important material"(thats what I have told my mom who didn't get a peek into these) - But I am just not able to make up my mind to get rid ofthem. So they all joined me in the new house, of course camouflaged in new boxes :-).

My yearly quota of cold, fever and throat pain already visited me. So no more of them, for the rest of the year!

One of my close friends from my school had called me and I couldn't recognise her voice. What a shame! Well, she is now the mother of 2 kids and yelling at them has given an authoritarian tinge.

Will add on if I had missed anything ...

4 Comments:

Blogger .gokul said...

Hey... nice to see you back.

"Hindi Manohar Kahaniyaan and school batches" :)

who called? (if you didn't recognize the voice, I most likely won't remember the name)

And I am not wishing you belated again. (this time I actually remembered after just one or two days).

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:38:00 pm  
Blogger Mohammed Abubakr said...

Awesome blogging... After a long time came across a nice blog ...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back...I remember ur story in Gokulam..it was there on the notice board too..
and i'm sorry..I was suppose to send u somethings.. I totally forgot...Sending u in some time soon... :) btw...what happen to ur Sachin and Sharukh collections in ur diary? u still possess it?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:53:00 pm  
Anonymous Thanigai said...

Welcome back...happy to see here again..

Friday, April 17, 2009 11:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home