My Journey of Life

In the path of destiny, fulfilling heart's desires.

My Photo
Name:

I am a superstitious girl, walking in the path of destiny, fulfilling my heart's desires.

Google
 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Burglary and Camera

I thought I will step down from the palatial stuff to some mundane matters temporarily. But what do I see? There has been a burglary in Andhra Pradesh State Museum 2 weeks back(18th Januray 2008). I should have visited this museum before the burglary. Read about the burglary here:
Burglary at AP State Museum
Burglary at AP State Museum (The Hindu Newspaper)

And for people who have asked me why I don't carry a camera to places I visit, here is the answer:
First,few museums and palaces don't allow cameras to be taken inside
Second, in case, even if they allow, they charge exorbitant rates for it.
Third, pictures steal the show from description. If book or novel writers start substituting their descriptive writings with just pictures, it will be either distractive or take away the flow. So pictures suit only text books, where in we try to study the facts and not the beauty of the object in picture.
And the last (but not the least) reason is I dont have a camera with me(atleast in Hyd).

I am sorry if you expected something else by seeing the title and got disappointed :-).

P.S: Will be writing soon what you expected!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wavering thoughts eh...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:36:00 am  
Blogger Sahefa said...

Beautiful
do visit my blog and comment in.

Monday, February 11, 2008 10:48:00 pm  
Blogger Sahefa said...

Hi
i have written a new post do comment in

Friday, February 15, 2008 12:32:00 pm  
Blogger Fathima Sagar said...

S, Munch!

Thanks Sahefa. Will keep visiting u'r blog

Monday, April 21, 2008 9:40:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi...
Thanks for your comments on my blog
"Hyderabad Traffic Vows" We need more and more young people like you from Hyderabad to start few more blogs.
Please visit
http://careerandresume.wordpress.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home